British Columbia Incorporation for Non-Canadian Residents
Canada’s westernmost province, British Columbia (BC) offers rugged nature, metropolitan cities, a clean environment, and a culturally diverse population, making it easy to recruit and retain top talent from across the globe. From “Hollywood North”, ocean views and mountain scenery, to a burgeoning technology center, BC is a remarkable province with hidden gems at every turn.
Located at the crossroads of Asia-Pacific and North America, British Columbia offers businesses a mix of expertise and language capabilities. World-class educational institutions, entrepreneurial networks, regional industry clusters, technology acceleration, and commercialization programs combine to support both established and emerging companies.
Throughout British Columbia, corporations are the most widely used legal vehicle for operating a business. A British Columbia corporation has the same rights and obligations under Canadian and British Columbia law as a natural person. Among other things, this means it can acquire assets, go into debt, enter into contracts, sue or be sued, and even be found guilty of committing a crime.
Ecompanies Canada offers fast & easy British Columbia incorporation service to Non-Canadian Residents interested in doing business in British Columbia Canada. At Ecompanies we help you step-by-step and take care of the entire business registration process from start to finish. Incorporating a business with us is fast, easy and takes just minutes.
Our British Columbia Incorporation Service Fees:
Our British Columbia Incorporation Service Includes:
British Columbia Name Search Report
British Columbia Registered Agent Service
British Columbia Company Registration Government Fees
ECompanies Canada Professional Service Fees
British Columbia Personalized Company ByLaws
British Columbia Personalized Company Minute Book
Incorporate Today your New Company in British Columbia as a non-Canadian Resident.
British Columbia Industry insights
- British Columbia boasts a globally-recognized technology hub. The region promotes connections between top-ranked universities, colleges and institutions, and hosts giants including Amazon, Sony, Electronic Arts, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, IBM, and Disney.
- BC is home to Canada’s Digital Technology Supercluster, a collaborative effort of over 200 organizations, including some of Canada’s biggest names in healthcare, telecommunications, natural resources, computing, and transportation. As a collective, this supercluster applies data and uses technology in new ways, such as mixed reality, which can digitally transform companies, solve industry problems, and advance economic opportunities throughout BC, Canada, and the world.
- Rich in renewable energy resources, the province is well positioned for clean technology research, development and deployment. Many BC companies are recognized nationally and globally for their leadership in areas of clean and renewable energy, including hydrogen and fuel cells, clean transportation, energy management/energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water and waste resource management.
Benefits of Doing Business in British Columbia and Canada
- An abundance of seed capital
- Access to a variety of government grants and tax credits
- Access to great technical talent
- A low cost of living
- A favorable exchange rate
- An abundance of entrepreneurial talent