Quebec Incorporation for Non-Canadian Residents
Historic cobblestone neighborhoods, bustling markets, outstanding National Parks, cosmopolitan cities and startup-friendly cost of living, Québec offers a winning combination of lifestyle and business excellence. Well known for its innovative spirit and creativity of its multilingual workforce, this province offers a jumping point to grow a global business. With an integrated system of colleges and universities offering programs tailored to industry needs, Québec has become a centre of research and innovation.
Throughout Quebec, corporations are the most widely used legal vehicle for operating a business. A Quebec corporation has the same rights and obligations under Canadian and Quebec law as a natural person. Among other things, this means it can acquire assets, go into debt, enter into contracts, sue or be sued, and even be found guilty of committing a crime.
Ecompanies Canada offers fast & easy Quebec incorporation service to Non-Canadian Residents interested in doing business in Quebec Canada. At Ecompanies we help you step-by-step and take care of the entire business registration process from start to finish. Incorporating a business with us is fast, easy and takes just minutes.
Our Quebec Incorporation Service Fees:
Our Quebec Incorporation Service Includes:
Quebec Name Search Report
Quebec Registered Agent Service
Quebec Company Registration Government Fees
ECompanies Canada Professional Service Fees
Quebec Personalized Company ByLaws
Quebec Personalized Company Minute Book
Incorporate Today your New Company in Quebec as a non-Canadian Resident.
Quebec Industry insights
- When it comes to aerospace, Québec means innovation. Major R&D investors such as Pratt & Whitney, Bombardier Aerospace, and CAE operate in the province. As headquarters to the Canadian Space Agency and home to educational institutions, research centres, and associations, Québec offers the right ecosystem to support business acceleration.
- Earning a reputation for its creativity, artistic flair and mastery of leading animation technologies, Québec’s multimedia industry welcomes new players each year and is a leader in growth sectors such as virtual reality. World leading publishers in Québec include Ubisoft Québec, Electronic Arts, Warner Brothers, and Gameloft.
- Montréal boasts the largest concentration of artificial intelligence researchers in the world, thanks in part to the efforts of Université de Montréal professor Yoshua Bengio, one of the founding fathers of the deep learning movement and head of the Montréal Institute for Learning Algorithms (MILA). This has attracted major investments from Google’s Deepmind, Microsoft, Facebook, Thales, and Samsung.
Benefits of Doing Business in Quebec and Canada
- An abundance of seed capital
- Access to a variety of government grants and tax credits
- Access to great technical talent
- A low cost of living
- A favorable exchange rate
- An abundance of entrepreneurial talent