Yukon Incorporation for Non-Canadian Residents
Situated east of Alaska, between British Columbia and the Arctic Ocean, the Yukon boasts abundant and diverse energy resources, an extensive network of all-season roads, and a robust airport system. Called one of the last North American frontiers due to its pristine, untouched landscape, Yukoners enjoy all the modern amenities and surrounding stunning northern landscapes. Friendly, supportive communities and easy access to your favorite recreational pastimes, be it on the ski hills, golf courses or cross-country trails, the Yukon offers a rich experience for business and family life.
Throughout Yukon, corporations are the most widely used legal vehicle for operating a business. A Yukon corporation has the same rights and obligations under Canadian and Yukon law as a natural person. Among other things, this means it can acquire assets, go into debt, enter into contracts, sue or be sued, and even be found guilty of committing a crime.
Ecompanies Canada offers fast & easy Yukon incorporation service to Non-Canadian Residents interested in doing business in Yukon Canada. At Ecompanies we help you step-by-step and take care of the entire business registration process from start to finish. Incorporating a business with us is fast, easy and takes just minutes.
Our Yukon Incorporation Service Fees:
Our Yukon Incorporation Service Includes:
Yukon Name Search Report
Yukon Registered Agent Service
Yukon Company Registration Government Fees
ECompanies Canada Professional Service Fees
Yukon Personalized Company ByLaws
Yukon Personalized Company Minute Book
Incorporate Today your New Company in Yukon as a non-Canadian Resident.
Yukon Industry insights
- Untapped oil and gas reserves boast an estimated 17 trillion cubic feet of natural gas and 800 million barrels of oil, and the resource potential remains largely unexplored and undeveloped. Looking towards future energy needs, the Government of Yukon is also exploring and planning alternative energy options in solar, biomass, wind and geothermal.
- The Yukon’s world-class mineral deposits support a developing mineral industry. Significant resources of gold, silver, copper, tungsten, nickel, and coal as well as one of the world’s largest iron ore deposits and largest undeveloped lead-zinc district offer a unique opportunity to the international mining industry.
- Film and sound: Over the past five years, the Yukon has been chosen as a location for feature films, TV series, made-for-TV movies, documentaries and numerous TV commercials for major corporate brands. The Yukon Film Production Fund helps fund co-productions between Yukon-based companies and other established film production companies.
Benefits of Doing Business in Yukon and Canada
- An abundance of seed capital
- Access to a variety of government grants and tax credits
- Access to great technical talent
- A low cost of living
- A favorable exchange rate
- An abundance of entrepreneurial talent