Corporation Updates

Corporation Updates

Ecompanies Canada can help you to easily file online any change to your corporate records.

You must complete and submit Articles of Amendment to file the following changes:

If you need to change the name of a corporation (also requires a NUANSĀ® report)
If you need to change the share structure or provisions of a corporation
If you need to increase or decrease the number of directors or the minimum and maximum number of directors as originally set out in the Articles

Request Information

For more information about our corporation updates online filing service, please contact us using the form below:

Information, Knowledge & Expert Advice to start, run, grow, market & expand a strong successful business in Canada