Prince Edward Island Incorporation for Non-Canadian Residents
Recognized as one of the world’s ten most beautiful islands, Prince Edward Island (PEI) is home to panoramic beaches, scenic red-clay roads, long boardwalks, championship golf courses, and an abundance of fresh produce and seafood. As the most affordable living location in North America, this coastal province draws in talent with its small-town charm, non-existent rush hours, and short drives to work. The Atlantic location offers excellent access to North American and European markets with year-round ports, major air cargo routes, and high-bulk land transportation.
Throughout Prince Edward Island, corporations are the most widely used legal vehicle for operating a business. A Prince Edward Island corporation has the same rights and obligations under Canadian and Prince Edward Island law as a natural person. Among other things, this means it can acquire assets, go into debt, enter into contracts, sue or be sued, and even be found guilty of committing a crime.
Ecompanies Canada offers fast & easy Prince Edward Island incorporation service to Non-Canadian Residents interested in doing business in Prince Edward Island Canada. At Ecompanies we help you step-by-step and take care of the entire business registration process from start to finish. Incorporating a business with us is fast, easy and takes just minutes.
Our Prince Edward Island Incorporation Service Fees:
Our Prince Edward Island Incorporation Service Includes:
Prince Edward Island Name Search Report
Prince Edward Island Registered Agent Service
Prince Edward Island Company Registration Government Fees
ECompanies Canada Professional Service Fees
Prince Edward Island Personalized Company ByLaws
Prince Edward Island Personalized Company Minute Book
Incorporate Today your New Company in Prince Edward Island as a non-Canadian Resident.
Prince Edward Island Industry insights
- Aerospace and defense manufacturing and repair is one of Prince Edward Island’s fastest growing industries. Anchored by internationally renowned companies such as Honeywell, Vector Aerospace, MDS Coating Technologies Corporation, and accompanied by manufacturing space, numerous hangers, customized training programs, 24/7 flight services, and a competitive tax rebate, this province is poised to support business growth.
- Known as the Green Province, P.E.I. has established itself as a North American leader in wind energy. Home to the Wind Energy Institute of Canada, the country’s premier facility for testing and demonstrating wind technologies, the province is recognized as a centre of excellence in renewable energy and is positioned for success as a leading innovator.
- The bioscience community is doing ground-breaking research and development for human and animal health and for nutritional products. This industry includes many well-known bioscience companies such as BioVectra, Sekisui Diagnostics, Nature’s Crops International, and Novartis-Aqua Health.
Benefits of Doing Business in Prince Edward Island and Canada
- An abundance of seed capital
- Access to a variety of government grants and tax credits
- Access to great technical talent
- A low cost of living
- A favorable exchange rate
- An abundance of entrepreneurial talent