Northwest Territories Incorporation for Non-Canadian Residents
Located on the Arctic coast, the Northwest Territories (NWT) offer stunning mountains that leave you feeling on top of the world. You can observe the nightly aurora borealis dance across the northern sky, a spectacle that has captured global attention. Beckoning adventure seekers and savvy investors, this region offers abundant natural resources, attracting major development, and tourism companies from around the world. With a positive investment environment, entrepreneurs, SMEs, and multinationals can explore opportunities in tourism, technology, oil and gas, mining and more.
Throughout Northwest Territories, corporations are the most widely used legal vehicle for operating a business. A Northwest Territories corporation has the same rights and obligations under Canadian and Northwest Territories law as a natural person. Among other things, this means it can acquire assets, go into debt, enter into contracts, sue or be sued, and even be found guilty of committing a crime.
Ecompanies Canada offers fast & easy Northwest Territories incorporation service to Non-Canadian Residents interested in doing business in Northwest Territories Canada. At Ecompanies we help you step-by-step and take care of the entire business registration process from start to finish. Incorporating a business with us is fast, easy and takes just minutes.
Our Northwest Territories Incorporation Service Fees:
Our Northwest Territories Incorporation Service Includes:
Northwest Territories Name Search Report
Northwest Territories Registered Agent Service
Northwest Territories Company Registration Government Fees
ECompanies Canada Professional Service Fees
Northwest Territories Personalized Company ByLaws
Northwest Territories Personalized Company Minute Book
Incorporate Today your New Company in Northwest Territories as a non-Canadian Resident.
Northwest Territories Industry insights
Abundant energy resources of the NWT are largely untapped and provide the territory with a strategic resource to support future economic development. Wind, biomass, solar, geothermal energy and over 11,000 megawatts of hydroelectric potential offer opportunity for investments in clean and renewable energy development.
· Film, video, and digital media are the centre of a growing and dynamic industry in the Northwest Territories (NWT). From mountain peaks to riverbeds, to urban sets and historic townsites, the Northwest Territories (NWT) has played host to a number of feature films, commercials, documentaries, television and still shoot productions across the territory.
· With tremendous resource potential, geoscience data and community support, the Northwest Territories is an ideal location for investing in mining and exploration. Its geological diversity is part of its strengths, and given the vast land area, there is excellent potential for more detailed exploration and new mineral discoveries. Mineral potential includes diamonds, gold, zinc, tungsten, rare earths, zinc, lead and more.
Benefits of Doing Business in Northwest Territories and Canada
- An abundance of seed capital
- Access to a variety of government grants and tax credits
- Access to great technical talent
- A low cost of living
- A favorable exchange rate
- An abundance of entrepreneurial talent