New Brunswick Incorporation for Non-Canadian Residents
With wonders that include the world’s highest tides, some of the best whale-watching in the world, and the warmest saltwater swimming north of Virginia, New Brunswick is an ideal destination for business expansion and talent attraction. Home to three large cities; Saint John, Moncton, and the provincial capital, Fredericton – your company will find emerging technology and supportive public infrastructure nurturing an entrepreneurial spirit. From Propel ICT, Ignite Fredericton, Opportunities NB, and University of New Brunswick’s Technology Management and Entrepreneurship Centre (TME), mentorship in the region is tremendous, offering services and aptitude to advance business globally.
Throughout New Brunswick, corporations are the most widely used legal vehicle for operating a business. A New Brunswick corporation has the same rights and obligations under Canadian and New Brunswick law as a natural person. Among other things, this means it can acquire assets, go into debt, enter into contracts, sue or be sued, and even be found guilty of committing a crime.
Ecompanies Canada offers fast & easy New Brunswick incorporation service to Non-Canadian Residents interested in doing business in New Brunswick Canada. At Ecompanies we help you step-by-step and take care of the entire business registration process from start to finish. Incorporating a business with us is fast, easy and takes just minutes.
Our New Brunswick Incorporation Service Fees:
Our New Brunswick Incorporation Service Includes:
New Brunswick Name Search Report
New Brunswick Registered Agent Service
New Brunswick Company Registration Government Fees
ECompanies Canada Professional Service Fees
New Brunswick Personalized Company ByLaws
New Brunswick Personalized Company Minute Book
Incorporate Today your New Company in New Brunswick as a non-Canadian Resident.
New Brunswick Industry insights
- New Brunswick has a strong network of colleges and universities at the forefront of technology, providing skills to students that employers need in our changing economy. As an example, the University of New Brunswick has incubated more than 70 startups since 2013, enough for Startup Canada to pronounce it as the most entrepreneurial university in Canada.
- Across the globe, cybersecurity ecosystems bring together academia, industry, and government to respond to cybersecurity threats and enable economic opportunities. Heavily focused on innovation and entrepreneurship, The University of New Brunswick launched the Canadian Institute for Cybersecurity which plays a critical role in expanding cybersecurity innovation. Led by Dr. Ali Ghorbani, a Tier One Canada Research Chair in Cybersecurity, the institute has immense capabilities to create and grow industry-disrupting innovations.
- Marine-based energy, ocean technology, marine related-professional services are prevalent in New Brunswick. The Marine Additive Manufacturing Centre of Excellence at the University of New Brunswick is an example of the province’s expertise in marine education, research, commercialization, workforce development, and training. The centre will be the first in Canada to use 3D metal printing as a method for manufacturing certified, custom parts for the marine sector.
Benefits of Doing Business in New Brunswick and Canada
- An abundance of seed capital
- Access to a variety of government grants and tax credits
- Access to great technical talent
- A low cost of living
- A favorable exchange rate
- An abundance of entrepreneurial talent