Corporate Minute Books
Fast & Easy Canada Corporate Minute Books. Canada Corporate Minute Books Made Easy. Every Canadian corporation is required by law to prepare and keep up-to-date its corporate records at its registered office (or at some other location in Canada, as set out by the directors). Failure to comply with this obligation can lead to fines of $25,000, and the officers and directors of the corporation may be personally liable.
|Prince Edward Island
The preparation of a corporate minute book for the new company is important though frequently neglected part of operating your new business. Unfortunately, business owners often regard the completion of corporate updates and annual filings as an unnecessary administrative burden. This is a mistake. Business owners should be aware that failure to maintain adequate corporate records can lead to fines of $25,000, and the officers and directors of the corporation may be personally liable.
Why Your Company Needs a Corporate Minute Book?
- Maintaining a minute book is required by law for all corporations in Canada.
- It’s required by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Failure to comply with this obligation can lead to fines of $25,000
- Helps to protect your corporate status
- Failing to maintain adequate corporate records exposes your corporation to serious risks
- Failing to keep corporate records can result in the loss of shareholders’ and directors’ protection of personal assets.
What do We offer?
Ecompanies Canada offers fast & easy customized minute books in just 1 hour for only $99 Plus tax. Our Canada corporate minute books contain all the documents your new corporation needs to be up to date and compliant with your jurisdiction of the incorporation business corporation act.
- Fast & Easy to Use. No More Bulky Binders.
- Saves time and money. No More Trips to Your Lawyer’s or Account’s Office.
- Order online and receive your corporation book directly in your email account.
- It’s economic. Not more attorney or accountants high fees for your company minute book. Order online now for only $49.
What is Included?
Our Canada corporate minute books include the following documents:
- Organizational Resolutions
- Register of Directors
- Resignation of Director Form
- Appointment of Corporate Officers
- Resignation of Officer Form
- Subscription of Shares
- Share Certificate
- Register of Shareholders
- Consent and waiver for allotment of shares
- Directors’ resolutions approving the allotment of shares
- Consent and waiver for transfer of shares.
- Shares Transfer Form
- Directors’ Resolutions Approving Transfer of Shares
- Notice of Organizational Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Waiver of Notice of Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Minutes of Organizational Meeting of Board of Directors
- Waiver of Notice First Meeting of Shareholders
- Minutes First Meeting of Shareholders
- Notice to Directors of Regular Board Meeting
- Minutes Shareholders Annual Meeting
- Minutes Regular Board Meeting