Canada Federal Incorporation Kit
Incorporate your new business federally in Canada, all by yourself. No lawyer required. Save hundreds of dollars in legal fees. Our Canada incorporation kit it’s 100 percent legal and easy to use.
Our Canada incorporation kit not only includes an easy-to-use guide that will show you step by step the process to incorporate a new company federally in Canada, and all the needed registration forms, but also includes a full incorporation agreement, bylaws, and a corporate minute book.
This is an easy to use incorporation kit with all the information, guide and forms you need to incorporate a new company in Canada.
Incorporate your business all by yourself.
No lawyer required
Save hundreds of dollars in legal fees.
It is 100% legal and easy.
Number of Pages:
- Articles of Incorporation Form
- Notice of Director Form
- Notice of Address Form
- Incorporation Agreement Form
- Organizational Resolutions
- Register of Directors
- Resignation of Director Form
- Appointment of Corporate Officers
- Resignation of Officer Form
- Subscription of Shares
- Share Certificate
- Register of Shareholders
- Consent and waiver for allotment of shares
- Directors’ resolutions approving the allotment of shares
- Consent and waiver for transfer of shares.
- Shares Transfer Form
- Directors’ Resolutions Approving Transfer of Shares
- Notice of Organizational Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Waiver of Notice of Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Minutes of Organizational Meeting of Board of Directors
- Waiver of Notice First Meeting of Shareholders
- Minutes First Meeting of Shareholders
- Notice to Directors of Regular Board Meeting
- Minutes Shareholders Annual Meeting
- Minutes Regular Board Meeting