New Canada Company Registration & Business VISA Package for Global Entrepreneurs
E-companies Canada is offering a new Canada company registration and Canada Visa Application package for Non-Canadian residents for only $ 5000 CAD. This new service has been created with the purpose of helping global entrepreneurs to easily register a new company in Canada and obtain a business visa for Canada with the purpose of supporting the development of their new business in Canada.
Why Canada is an ideal Business & Investment Destination?
- Canada is a world leader of major industries like
- Aerospace, Automotive, Petroleum, Agriculture,
- Information Technology and Shipbuilding.
- Lower business costs and corporate tax rates,
- Ready access to markets,
- A highly skilled and educated workforce,
- Strong public support for R&D and stable,
- Robust financial institutions
Canada is one of the most ideal business and investment destinations for worldwide investors and business people. The Canadian Government and immigration encourages people across the globe to invest and contribute to the Canadian economy, thereby, increasing international exposure and great earning potential to the business people.
In our rapidly changing world, there is no better place than Canada to do business. Canada is a wonderful country that offers countless opportunities to entrepreneurs from all over the world. We have the lowest average overall tax rate on new business investment in the G7, the strongest economic growth of all of the G7 countries last year, the most highly educated workforce in the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, and a government that is a ready and willing partner to businesses of all sizes.
Benefits of Doing Business in Canada
- An abundance of seed capital
- Access to a variety of government grants and tax credits
- Access to great technical talent
- A low cost of living
- A favorable exchange rate
- An abundance of entrepreneurial talent
To incorporate a new company in Canada., one or more persons(called “the incorporators”) may form a company by filing articles of incorporation, a notice of address and notice of directors with the Corporate Registry Office of the desired jurisdiction of registration.
Ecompanies Canada offers fast & easy Canada online incorporation and business registration services to NonCanadian Residents interested in doing business in Canada.
At Ecompanies Canada we help you step-by-step and take care of the entire business registration process from start to finish. Incorporating a business with us is fast and easy.
Our Canada Company Registration Service Includes:
- Canada Name Search Report
- Canada Registered Agent Service
- Canada Government Fees
- ECompanies Service Fees
- Company ByLaws
- Company Minute Book
Our Canada Business Visa Consulting Service Includes
- Analysis of your specific case
- Advice and support in the preparation of applications
- Review of your applications to verify that they are correct and according to the requirements of the Canada immigration office.
- Advice and support in the application process
About the Canada Business Visa
What is a business visitor
You’re a business visitor if you:
- come to take part in international business activities without being part of the Canadian labor market
- are visiting Canada temporarily to
- look for ways to grow your business
- advance your business relationships
- Business visitors usually stay in Canada for a few days or a few weeks but are able to stay for up to 6 months.
How to show you’re a business visitor
To qualify as a business visitor to Canada, you must show that:
- you plan to stay for less than 6 months
- you don’t plan to enter the Canadian labour market
- your main place of business and source of income and profits is outside Canada
- you have documents that support your application
- you meet Canada’s basic entry requirements because you:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport
- have enough money for your stay and to return home
- plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit
- are not a criminal, security or health risk to Canadians
Types of activities you can conduct as a business visitor
Activities you may conduct as a business visitor include:
- buying Canadian goods or services for a foreign business or government
- taking orders for goods or services
- going to meetings, conferences, conventions or trade fairs
- giving after-sales service (managing, not doing hands-on labour)
- being trained by a Canadian parent company that you work for outside Canada
- training employees of a Canadian branch of a foreign company
- being trained by a Canadian company that has sold you equipment or services
At Ecompanies Canada we help you step-by-step and take care of the entire business registration and Visa Application process from start to finish. Starting a new company in Canada with us is fast and easy. For more information, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or contact us using the form below: