Nunavut Incorporation Kit
Incorporate your new business provincially in Nunavut, all by yourself. No lawyer required. Save hundreds of dollars in legal fees. Our Nunavut incorporation kit it’s 100 percent legal and easy to use.
Our Nunavut incorporation kit not only includes an easy-to-use guide that will show you step by step the process to incorporate a new company provincially in Nunavut, and all the needed registration forms, but also includes a full incorporation agreement, bylaws, and a corporate minute book.
This is an easy to use incorporation kit with all the information, guide and forms you need to incorporate a new company in Nunavut with the Nunavut corporate registries office.
- Incorporate your business all by yourself.
- No lawyer required
- Save hundreds of dollars in legal fees.
- It is 100% legal and easy.
- Includes Incorporation Agreement ($50 value)
- Includes Company Minute Book ($49 value)
Number of Pages:
- Articles of Incorporation Form
- Notice of Director Form
- Notice of Address Form
- Incorporation Agreement Form
- Organizational Resolutions
- Register of Directors
- Resignation of Director Form
- Appointment of Corporate Officers
- Resignation of Officer Form
- Subscription of Shares
- Share Certificate
- Register of Shareholders
- Consent and waiver for allotment of shares
- Directors’ resolutions approving the allotment of shares
- Consent and waiver for transfer of shares.
- Shares Transfer Form
- Directors’ Resolutions Approving Transfer of Shares
- Notice of Organizational Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Waiver of Notice of Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Minutes of Organizational Meeting of Board of Directors
- Waiver of Notice First Meeting of Shareholders
- Minutes First Meeting of Shareholders
- Notice to Directors of Regular Board Meeting
- Minutes Shareholders Annual Meeting
- Minutes Regular Board Meeting